Burns Digital Imaging LLC After 25+ years of industrial experience, eight of which included consulting, Burns Digital Imaging was formed in 2011 by Peter Burns. We provide consulting services for imaging system development and improvement, focusing on performance evaluation, monitoring and software tools for imaging standards. Applications include imaging for cultural heritage, digital photography and reconnaissance systems.
Peter D. Burns PhD is a consulting image scientist and technical project leader with extensive experience in applied research for digital imaging; digital photography, mobile imaging, cultural heritage imaging, medical imaging, and imaging performance standards. In addition he is a lecturer for university and industrial training courses on digital imaging performance evaluation and international standards.
- imaging system analysis, simulation and digital image processing
- automated tools and methods (e.g. ISO, IEC standards)
- variability, color error propagation, and quality assurance
- using Matlab to solve imaging problems
- deploying software applications using Matlab Compiler
LinkedIn Profile for Peter Burns
For several years I have collaborated with Don Williams of Image Science Associates