I&T’s Electronic Imaging Symposium 2017 will be held 29 January – 2 February, 2017 near San Francisco, and is now accepting submissions to present and publish your work. There are many conferences within this symposium covering a wide range of topics. The submission deadline is 4 July 2016.
The invitation to participate in the Image Quality and System Performance Conference (IQSP) is here.
As you will see, suggested topics include three general areas
- Image quality objective and subjective evaluation
- Performance measurement and modeling
- Standards for image quality and system performance
Joint sessions with IQSP are planned for three other conferences,
- Digital Photography and Mobile Imaging
- 3D Image Processing, Measurement (3DIPM), and Applications
- Human Vision and Electronic Imaging Conference
More information on other conferences within the symposium is available here